Jeremy Wadlow

Say hello…

Where are you from? Cumming, GA.

What led you to join Connect? I have been listening to Mr. Zacharias for almost twenty years and have grown exponentially in my faith as a result, so figured what better way to continue to broaden my perspective of who Christ is in the world than by those leading the way.

How do you hope to contribute? I am by no means a biblical scholar, however, I took it to heart when the Word says in John 14:26 “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things…” And I feel that the Holy Spirit has taught me a thing or two that would resonate in this type of forum.

7 Likes

Welcome to Connect Jeremy! We would certainly like to hear what things the Holy Spirit has taught you when you are able to share them. It is such a thrill, isn’t it, to be taught by such a being. And also to learn from others who are being taught in their own way by the same person. We are so glad you have joined us and hope you are blessed by being part of this :blush:group!

3 Likes

@Wadlow77 Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome to connect Jeremy. Geogia is part of my drive when I go to Florida. Looking forward to your interaction here as we engage in a pursuit to ultimat truth. Be blessed
Mike

3 Likes

Hi @Wadlow77, welcome. I just loved your introduction :heart: It was heartfelt and inspiring. I also loved the scripture you quoted, it made me smile :slightly_smiling_face: I look forward to your interaction here.
Enjoy browsing and feel free to share your insight :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Welcome to RZIMConnect Jeremy @Wadlow77
I am excited that you have join us. Feel free to join the conversation anytime.
Remain blessed

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Wadlow77!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Wadlow77. So glad that you have come alongside us here at connect. I think you have been learning from the correct source. I hope that this forum can supplement the Holy Spirit’s work in your life. I hope friendship camaraderie and fellowship will be realized. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome! Look forward to hearing how you have been influenced by the Holy Spirit. I live not far from you from you in Alpharetta.
Cheers!

3 Likes