Jerrid Neal

Hello,

I am from Westchester Illinois

I have been following RZIM for almost 20 years. I have attended a couple of the Summer Institutes and I’ve completed a couple of the RZIM Academy modules. I love this ministry and wanted to connect with other people who are interested in truth.

I am not sure what I hope to contribute, but I do know that I hope to contribute in a way that lasts and matters.

7 Likes

Hello Jerrid, welcome to Connect! We are glad to have you and look forward to learning and sharing thoughts along with you. :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @ridthekid. Loved the summer institutes. I bet we were there at the same time . I went to the ones at Wheaton and Georgia Tech. How bout you? I miss them. I hope this community brings back for you some of the culture that was present at the summer institutes. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

@ridthekid Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome Jerrid! You have accomplished a lot through this ministry! I am just a beginner as far as RZIM goes. I started listening to the podcast months ago, but just now decided to join Connect. I know God will use everything you have learned, and continue to learn, for His glory. Blessings:)

5 Likes

Welcome Jerrid - nice to meet you; the RZIM academy modules are on my todo list!:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi @ridthekid, it’s so nice to meet you, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will be a blessing as you engage here, sharing your insight and experiences. I saw in your bio that you are affiliated with Community House. I hope you don’t mind me linking you to a questioner here. If you are comfortable and feel led, I think you might have something to offer???

Take care, and enjoy browsing the conversations :pray:

3 Likes

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes. I would love to reach out to this questioner. Thank you!

2 Likes