Jerrold William

(Jerrold C William) #1

Hello my fellow Christians! :smiley: I’m extremely happy that God has blessed me to have conversations and discussions with such intellectual people.
I’m from Chennai, India.
I’ve recently completed my RCCA at Chennai, India and the one who was influential to me was Mr. Charles Joseph! More like a Paul, to me, and me as Timothy to him. That’s how I’ve admired his teachings.
I’d like to contribute with my subjective experience with God, His personal revelations and studying more of His objectives for the human race.
I’m here to discuss the problems that the human heart faces, emotional bondages, the contrasting palette of relationships that humans encounter.

4 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Jerrold. :smiley: How wonderful to hear how the Lord has worked in your life. Looking forward to hearing more from you on the threads.

(Jerrold C William) #3

Hey! Thank you Brittany! BTW I’m Jerrold. Charles was my teacher at RZIM course for apologetics. :smiley:

1 Like
(Brittany Bowman) #4

Sorry about that! I jump on Connect with coffee in hand each morning… probably could use a few more cups before I head into the office. Nice to meet you Jerrold!

1 Like
(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi @JerryJCW,

Welcome! I’m so glad to meet another RCCA alum! Charles is a wonderful servant of the Lord and a gifted teacher. It will be a great blessing to have you join the community and share with us what the Lord has imparted to you. I look forward to growing together in Christ!

2 Likes
(Jerrold C William) #6

Haha nah! That’s OK! And yea, you probably should! :smile:

1 Like
(Jerrold C William) #7

Ohw absolutely! I even went to an extent of asking Charles to take me as his assistant :joy:. Likewise, I’m looking forward to have a lot of inputs from yal!

1 Like