Jesse Priest

Hi everyone it’s Jesse from the Austin/San Antonio, Texas area! I found RZIM Connect from subscribing to the RZIM YouTube channel.

So cool to find out that there are opportunities to serve here as well!

We have an outreach team in San Antonio and frequently while praying with, evangelizing, or meeting the needs of our community we come across believers and nonbelievers alike who have difficult theological and personal questions.

What is the best way to partner together so that when a difficult topic arises, we can obtain a loving and truthful answer to better serve our community?

“But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,”
1 Peter 3:15 NIV

5 Likes

Hi Jesse and Welcome to Connect. I have just joined the other day and am getting to know my way around the site bit by bit. My son has a friend from San Antonio - not a Christian as far as I know but it would be wonderful if your outreach touched her life! I’ll pray for that to happen! I know it’s a BIG place compared to where I live (Northern Ireland) but God has His plans!
To answer your question about the best way to partner in order to deal with difficult questions, may I suggest you check out the Groups in the Menu (top right corner) I saw one today on Evangelism - you may find help there. Also look through the various topics - also on the menu.
You’ll certainly get help and encouragement here and I’m sure someone more experienced with the site will offer other helpful suggestions to you.
Meanwhile enjoy your time as part of this community of faith. Its a fantastic resource! Blessings to you and your outreach!

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply Phyllis! I will definitely check out the groups! I appreciate your help :blush:. God hears our prayers and intercedes for us​:raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hi @Jesse_the_Priest, welcome to connect. Wow, @Phyllis was so helpful in welcoming you here. Enjoy browsing through the various topics and as Phyllis stated, you are sure to find help and encouragement. If you don’t find what you are looking for, you can start a topic of your own and ask your questions. God bless you for your heart in reaching out :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you! Everyone seems so welcoming :hugs:

3 Likes