Jesse

Hello Everyone.

Where are you from?
I am from Toronto, Canada.

What led you to join Connect?
I have taken the RZIM Core module when it was first offered a few years ago. I also took a couple of the other modules that were offered. I learned a lot from these modules which really helped me in my faith.

How do you hope to contribute?
I hope to ask questions that some people may be thinking about but don’t want to ask. I would like to offer my perspective and am willing to see how strong the counter perspective is.

8 Likes

Hi @bonafide, welcome, so thankful you joined :slightly_smiling_face:
“I hope to ask questions that some people may be thinking about but don’t want to ask.” I look forward to your questions and your perspective.

1 Like

Hi @bonafideWelcome to the connect forum and looking forward for your questions and your persepective.

1 Like

Welcome to Connect, Jesse! It is great for you to join, and I look forward to hearing more from you. You definitely hit a key point, haha :sunglasses: I love both thoughts!

I hope to ask questions that some people may be thinking about but don’t want to ask. I would like to offer my perspective and am willing to see how strong the counter perspective is.

1 Like

Hi Jesse! We’re glad that you have joined us. I’m so glad you’ve gotten to take advantage of many modules – there’s so much to learn. What a blessing that they have helped you in your faith!

We always need someone in Connect who is willing to ask those tough questions. Thanks for being the one willing to take that leap!

Welcome to Connect!

1 Like