Jil Assad

Hello Everyone

I’m living in the french part of Switzerland, in Lausanne. Üä

After completing the core module, i’m looking forward to go even deeper. Hope to find some good ressources here, and I’ll try to share some, especially in the french section.

8 Likes

Goodmorning Jil,
It’s great to have you on RZIM Connect! I’ve heard a lot about Lausanne, sounds like a beautiful city to me.
I’m sure you’ll enjoy and contribute to this forum!
Ps. My cousins are from the Assad family, it’s a small world😄
Many blessings.

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Jil! We are so glad to have you with us! I also joined after completing the core module and found it such a blessing, and have even made friends. I pray you have an equally wonderful experience with Connect. :blush:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome Jil, you are in a great place to grow, learn, as well as encourage others with thier faith in Christ. Have you always live in Lausanne. Üä? Looking for deeper truth is a great thing, may He bless you endeavor with profound truth.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Jil. Thank you for coming alongside connect from Switzerland. We are glad to have you with us. Congratulations on completing the core module. And I trust that you enjoyed the course? The foundations and groundings that the course provided for me really is helpful in my ability to have conversations with some of the tough skeptics. I hope that this forum is a joy for you. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi Mike, thanks for welcoming me !
No I spent most of my life in different town in switzerland but I also spent 8 years in Jordan. My mother is swiss and my father is Palestinian.

2 Likes

Thanks !
The course is awesome, It gave me a good foundation to challenge the worldview of the people i speak to. It’s actually a good first step before sharing the gospel !

2 Likes

Hi @Jil :grinning: so great you’ve joined the community here. The Core Module is great isn’t it. I love Switzerland, I spent many summers through my childhood in the Swiss Alps. Blessings, Alison

2 Likes