Jilly🩺👩🏼‍⚕️

Hello my name is Jilly, I live in America, and in Southern California. I have just discovered this site RZIM. I’ve been a believer since I was 3, so 58 years now. I’m so grateful to have God in my everyday life. I don’t have a home church, thought this could be my home church. I’m eager to learn & possibly be a support for other believers. Thank you for this ministry. My background is in Pediatric Oncology Nursing & hospice, I am retired now.

4 Likes

Good morning @JILLYLOVESGOD A warm welcome to you from all of us in the Connect community. We are thankful you have joined us.

This is a great place to start. I joined about a year ago and have been tremendously blessed by the wealth of knowledge to be gleaned here and also the wonderful people I have met along the way. I invite you to ask a question, start a discussion or use the search engine :mag: (above and to the right) to inquire about something of personal interest to you.

We would love to get to know you better and how the Lord is working in your life. Please let us know if you have any questions or we can serve you in any way.

Grace and peace,
Mary Beth

4 Likes

Hi @JILLYLOVESGOD,

Welcome!

I do know that we cannot replace a local church with an online community.

But I believe you will find encouragement in your walk with God, as well as genuine care, in the conversations here. I look forward to your participation and growing in Jesus with you.

2 Likes

Hello, Jilly. Great username :slightly_smiling_face: A reason to be thankful that you could know God already in your childhood.

I couldn’t agree with you more. And it’s a privilege to be able to share and exchange our faith with others. Welcome to Connect.

1 Like