Jim F

Say hello… I am Jim

Where are you from?
Spruce Grove Alberta
What led you to join Connect?
Tob be able to answer the questions about who God is who created God
How do you hope to contribute? By being able to help people understand within reason may be why they believe God doesn’t exist

3 Likes

@Wwjd Nice to meet you!

Jim, welcome to Connect! I admire your desire to learn more so that you can help others to understand who God is and His existence. Isn’t it wonderful that there are so many people out there to help us with this knowledge and that God has given proofs of himself everywhere around us? All we have to do is open our eyes. I pray you are much equipped and encouraged in helping others to know Him. :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @Wwjd, welcome to connect. I pray the Lord will bless your desire to reach out to others and help them believe :pray: I trust you will learn a good deal as you browse through the conversations here. I surely have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Jim, it’s great to meet you. Look forward to your input and questions. Much to learn as we grow in truth.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Wwjd. Thanks for joining us here at connect from Canada. Having a goal to assist people to understand better is awesome. This is a place where that goal can be achieved. Please participate as often as you are able. You have blessed us by helping. God-bless you and your journey.