Jim Orcutt

(James C Orcutt) #1

I am from Lufkin, Texas

RZIM videos and books led me here.

How do you hope to contribute? I am planning on enrolling in the Core module soon. My wife and I are team leaders of our church’s prison ministry in our area. Last Wednesday evening we had 152 men in our evening service; that is 1/3 of the prison population. God is pouring out His Spirit in many of the Texas prisons, and it is a great honor to be a part of bringing many prisoners to faith in Christ. I also lead a bible study group of about 30 men, and assist with their softball program. I want to become adept at exploring and defending Christianity.

6 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@JimO Welcome to Connect! So encouraging to hear that you are serving folks in prison and leading this group of men - may the Lord Jesus pour out His Spirit on all those who attend your meetings and may all grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus. See you on the forums.

3 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @JimO. It is very exciting to hear about your ministry and your desire to educate and train others. Very glad that you were taking the core module as it set such a foundation for being able to answer some of the key questions that others ask us. My very best to you as you engage in this forum. God-bless you and your ministry.

1 Like