Jim Wight

Hello. Victoria BC. A friend. I don’t know

I am interested in how the above image is interpreted by others in the context of their life. If your life ended right now. Could you say thank you?

1 Like

Welcome to Connect, @jawight - I look forward to good conversations with you!

And yes - if my life had ended at any point since my salvation in 1974, I could’ve said “Thank You” forever!

Thank you for the image and the question!

2 Likes

Hi, Jim. Welcome to the community!

What a unique greeting. Thankfulness and gratitude are on my mind a lot this past 5 or 6 years. Life’s a rollercoaster. Sometimes you’re surfing on the waves, but more often than not you’re being hit by a wave and tumbled kettle over teapot along the gritty sand.

Grateful the Lord has positioned people in my life and He’s so faithful to remind me in His word to look up and not in. Gratitude and thankfulness really are the best companions and guardians walk through this broken world. Way too easy to forget that we have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms when we forget to bring them with us into our days.

So thankful now for His Presence, His grace, His provision, His sovereignty.

Afraid though the Thank You is not big enough for me. I love all the work God is doing in me here, the amazing things I’m getting to know about Him, the people He’s enabled me to come alongside and help, but this world is very much not home to me. So, definitely a big thank you, as high as the heavens are above the earth, from me when He calls me home.

How about you?

K.C.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @jawight. Good to have you with us. Very unique introduction. I have to say I am very thankful and would the have that on my tombstone. I don’t look forward to the process of dying at all but I certainly am thankful that I have the hope eternity provides in the here and after but also the peace of the here and now notwithstanding circumstance. So yes I am thankful. I trust you are as well. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like