Jim Willis

I am Jim Willis from Barrie - I have been watching via YouTube - I am Deaf and really appreciate the captions on the live stream.
I have supported Ravi for a number of years and got the link for today’s session via email from RZIM.
Hoping to learn more so I can share in conversation with people I meet the hope we have.

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Jim. It’s great to have you join our community here, and I am thankful you were able to enjoy the video tonight. If you’re looking to join in conversation on the video, we have a conversation going. :smiley: Regardless, I’m excited to learn and study with you on various topics.

3 Likes

Great to have you, Jim. Welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome Jim. I’m glad you’ve known Ravi for several years. I first heard about RZIM about a year ago and was thrilled from the beginning :smile: It is always fascinating for me what there is to learn here in the Connect forums. And also to see what different people God calls into his ministry. Have you already read Doyle’s @dosnead introduction? He was a pastor in a deaf church for many years.

2 Likes

Welcome Jim!
Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do. Lots of different people and different perspectives to reflect. I remembering hearing Ravi explain the arguments of faith for the first time a few decades ago, but I just recently found this forum. There is always something new to learn.
Shalom,
Brian

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @jwillisbarrie. So glad you have joined us especially now. We are blessed to have you with us and look forward to your interactions here. God-bless you and your path.

2 Likes