Jimmy Melton

(Jimmy Melton) #1

Hello!!

My name is Jimmy! I’m currently 16 and I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

I’ve been watching Ravi Zacharias and the team on YouTube for several months and they’ve brought up RZIM Connect quite a few times now. They said it’s like the family for RZIM and I thought to myself “I want to be a part of that family”, because Christians need community, especially nowadays. So I decided to join.

Honestly, I don’t think I’ll be able to contribute much, but hopefully a little bit. Truthfully, I’ve had a lot of questions and I think I can find the answers here.

4 Likes
(Chang Su Song) #2

Hi Jimmy,

I’m glad to see you join the community! Also glad to see you listening in to RZIM at the age of 16!!! That’s about when I started listening to Ravi Zacharias and it’s been quite some time (over 20 years now). May the Lord broaden your knowledge and passion for His word and the Gospel!

1 Like
(Daniel) #3

Hi, Jimmy. I am very happy that you are one of those young people who are interested in questions about faith. This is really something special. In the forums here at Connect you can participate actively and contribute your questions and express your opinion. And yes, it is really something like a family - a really big extended family :smiley: Welcome to our community!

1 Like
(Sieglinde) #4

Hello @Shimmy, you have already contrubuted :heart: It is such a blessing to see a 16 yr. old wanting to learn, grow and join in this community.
Much Love :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
(Heidi Mitchell) #5

Hi Jimmy! @Shimmy
Welcome to our community- it is just that…a community.

You’ll enjoy being a part of a group of people that care for each other, and want to encourage you in your faith.

We hope you’ll post your questions. :relaxed:

1 Like