Jinny Walz

Say hello…

Where are you from? Texas

What led you to join Connect? Love for Ravi

How do you hope to contribute? Send a message to him.

3 Likes

Good morning @Jinnywalz from one Texan to another. We extend a warm welcome to you from the Connect community and are thankful that you have joined us.

I saw from your post that you desire to send Ravi a message. You may do so here: #ThankYouRavi

Thank you in advance for your kind words and reaching out to Ravi and his family during this time. I know they are very appreciative.

We would welcome the privilege of learning more about you and how the Lord has used Ravi’s life to impact yours. We hope you will be blessed by the resources and relationships you encounter here.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can serve you in any way.

Thank you for your post,
Mary Beth

3 Likes

Hi @Jinnywalz,

Thank you for coming to share a message out of love for Ravi. It encourages me and so many others that we are going through this together. We are not alone but connected in Jesus. Blessings to you today.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Jinnywalz. It is good to have you joining connect. Thank you for your willingness to come alongside us. I look forward to reading your posts. The bless you and your journey.

Hi Jinny & welcome! I share your love for Ravi too. How blessed are we to have his videos to keep learning and his legacy in RZIM. Hope to read more of your posts in the future. Paul D.

2 Likes

Hello Jinny and welcome!

I have much respect for Ravi too. I also just joined today. Looking forward to read more of your posts in the future. Amira

2 Likes