JJ Estevez

(Juan Jose Estevez Nunez) #1

Hello everyone! I am from Santiago, Dominican Republic but I currently live and work in the US. I recently finished the Core Module Course of the RZIM Academy and I just wanted to continue to be engaged in apologetics and have access to all the material. Looking forward to continue to grow as a Christian and to learn from everyone in this community.

7 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect! :smiley: It is wonderful to hear of your desire to remain connected and continue to grow. What line of work do you do?

P.S. I’m planning to take the Core Module this summer. What was your favorite part, and do you have any tips?

5 Likes
(Olivia Davis) #3

Hi JJ! We’re glad you’re here. This is a great place to keep honing those skills that the Core Module develops. We have people from all over the world and there always seems to be a discussion happening that reveals lots of fascinating and important thoughts! I’m glad you’re joining us with a mindset of growth – you’re in good company here! :slight_smile:

Welcome to Connect!

5 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #4

Hey JJ! @christfollower_10
Welcome to the Connect community. We hope you have a great time exploring the forums and great discussions going on :slight_smile:

4 Likes
(Juan Jose Estevez Nunez) #5

Hey Brittany,

Nice to meet you. I hope you are well. I work in the Front Office of a Professional Baseball team: The Washington Nationals.

My favorite part about the Core Module was when we got into the 4 Major questions that all humans ask themselves in life: Origin, Meaning, Morality and Destiny. They went into depth on each one of them and described how Islam, Atheism and Christianity answer all for of these.
The other tip that I have is: New material for the week is posted every Friday, and you have until Thursday of the following week to complete it. I’d say try to finish everything over the weekend, at least the videos and the quiz, so that you have time from Monday through Thursday to watch the videos again and retain more information.

Great talking to you.

God bless you.

6 Likes
(Juan Jose Estevez Nunez) #6

Hey Olivia,

Thank you very much for welcoming me. I really appreciate your words. Looking forward to keep learning with every single one of you.

God bless you.

4 Likes
(Juan Jose Estevez Nunez) #7

Hey Heidi,

Nice to meet you. Thank you very much for the words. I am looking forward to it.

Hope you are well.

Blessings,

4 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #8

JJ @christfollower_10 - we often times go to see your AA team- Harrisburg Senators …just 20 minutes from us :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Juan Jose Estevez Nunez) #9

Hey Heidi,

Oh wow!!! That’s great to hear!! I have not been there this year yet but I will at some point. Good to hear you are all fans :slight_smile:

God bless you Heidi

2 Likes