Joanne

(joanne) #1

Hello everyone, my name is Joanne.

I’m from London England (UK)

I found out about Ravi Zacharias ministries a couple of years ago by accident as I was looking for information on the Bible topics. Since then I enrolled at the Apologetics Residential Training Weekend at Oxford England last October and then I decided to do the 12 week core module from RZim Academy beginning of this year. I successfully completed the training (by the Grace of God) and then I went on the do the advance training at Oxford a couple of weeks ago. So I’ve been on a busy journey of study which has been tremendously helpful to me personally.

I’ve joined this forum to hear and learn from like minded Christians in their knowledge of the holy scriptures and the various ways they have applied it in today’s world/society/culture.

God Bless

10 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Joanne! :slight_smile: It’s wonderful to hear of your thirst and work to know God more fully.

1 Like
(Sanjib ghosh) #3

Dear @jcoolie,
welcome to the connect.
good to hear that you completed core.
blessings

(joanne) #4

Thank you Brittany!

(joanne) #5

Thank you Sanjib!

(Olivia Davis) #6

Hi Joanne! It’s great to have you here. I love how you found out RZIM by accident – what a happy accident indeed!

I admire your dedication to studying and learning more about apologetics! RZIM Connect is a great place to really put that knowledge in action. We look forward to hearing from you in the forums!

2 Likes
(joanne) #7

Thanks Olivia!

2 Likes