Joannica

Hello. I am new to Connect. I am interested in the discussion tomorrow, 9/10, and so I signed up so I could follow the live stream and the discussion. I live in sunny/rainy Florida.
I am looking forward to reading others thoughts/ideas and hopefully learning how to personally be prepared to give a reason for the hope that is in me (1 Peter 3:15).

8 Likes

Welcome to Connect, @Joannica! I too am looking forward to the “Am I Just My Brain?” event tomorrow! It is always exciting to have more members join in our community here on Connect! Besides the event tomorrow, do you have any other particular interests or areas of particular excitement in the world of apologetics and evangelism?

3 Likes

Welcome Joannica! @Joannica
So glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:

I am also looking forward to the livestream tonight!
I hope you’ll continue on with us after the event…so many great topics and conversations to explore within this community.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

I’d like to grow in my knowledge of other faiths. Particularly the Muslim faith. I am also excited about watching how God moves in our lives. I am passionate about God’s word and I am currently reading through the old testament for the 1st time. Thank you for reaching out.

3 Likes

Welcome @Joannica, it’s so nice to have you here. I am sure you will enjoy the live stream this evening. I am just south of Atlanta so I am going to the institute and I am pretty excited :slightly_smiling_face: As @HeidiMitchell mentioned, there are so many great topics and conversations so please feel free to stick around and engage. I trust you will find this a very helpful site to equip you with the knowledge you need to defend your faith.

2 Likes

Amen!

1 Like

Connect is a phenomenal place to learn about other faiths; I look forward to seeing you hop into the conversations!

As for reading through the OT, I have a personal affinity for the book of Habakkuk! Enjoy, and do ask questions here on Connect as they come up!

2 Likes

You are most welcome @joannica

Am happy to read your introduction. I hope you will find Connect fruitful and rewarding. And also to freely engage and join in the conversations.

Remain Blessed

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Joannica. How did you like the presentation? Glad you are connecting with us. I hope your read of the categories that interest you is a blessing. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi Keldon,
I have to admit that I missed it. It was a long day at work yesterday and, to be completely honest, I forgot.

God bless.

1 Like