Job Opportunity: Audio Editor

We are excited to announce a new job opening based in RZIM’s Global Headquarters office. To apply please submit your resume and the RZIM Application RZIM Application.pdf (209.8 KB) to RZIMHRWeb@rzim.org .

You may view the position description here:

JD_Audio Editor.pdf (129.8 KB)

If you have any questions about this position please ask them here.

2 Likes

Thank you Patty. I just submitted my information for possible candidacy to this position. I am excited to be able to apply. Have a blessed week!

In Jesus,

-Zac Nance

Ms. Hilliard,

I just tried to email my application and resume to the email address given (RZIMHRWeb@rzim.org) twice, and both times it was sent back to me. It is saying that it is undeliverable, and that there is no “rzimhrweb” at RZIM.org.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there another email address to which I can send my application?

Thanks!
Cherie Tillapaugh-Hott

Dear Cherie,

RZIM has been updating their email server over the weekend. Please send your information to my email address at patty.hilliard@rzim.org

Thank you.

Patty Hilliard

image002.jpg

Ok, thank you! I didn’t see this reply in the main thread, so please disregard my previous note that I would be mailing the paperwork to you directly using snail mail.

Thank you!

Cherie Tillapaugh-Hott

Hi Patty!

I just wanted to confirm with you - is this position based out of Global HQ in the US? The reason I ask is because I am located in Toronto, Ontario. Would I still be eligible to apply? Very interested in the position!

Thank-you kindly,
-Evan

Hi Patty,

Would I be able to work remotely seeing as I live in the Netherlands?

Cheers,

Kéwork

This looks like a rewarding role to be in, Patty. One quick question about it: is this position on a team of other audio editors working collaboratively?

Many thanks!

-Nick McClure

Thank you Patty! Looking forward to have an opportunity to use my skills to further the Kingdom. Thank you for your consideration.

Be safe and be well,
James Maddox

Thank you Patty!

I had a question - is this position available to work remotely? I live in Massachusetts, as of current.

God Bless,
Nathan

Dear Nick,

We do have another person in an audio editing role and we do want some creative collaborations, however this role is mainly focused on its own editing work.

Sincerely,

Patty Hilliard

Dear Kework,

Thank you very much for your interest in serving at Ravi Zacharias International Ministries.
The requirements for this position is that applicant live local to the Atlanta, Georgia area and work at the RZIM Headquarters in Alpharetta.
Also, this position does not include any moving cost.

Thank you for contacting us.

Sincerely,

Patty Hilliard

Dear Nathan,

Thank you very much for your interest in serving at Ravi Zacharias International Ministries.
The requirements for this position is that applicant is local to the Atlanta, Georgia area and work at the RZIM Headquarters in Alpharetta.
Also, most positions do not include any moving cost.

Thank you for contacting us and we trust God will give you guidance as you follow His lead to a unique place of service.

Sincerely,

Patty Hilliard