Job Opportunity: Executive Assistant to the President

We are excited to announce a new job opening based in RZIM’s Global Headquarters office. To apply please submit your resume and the RZIM Application RZIM Application.pdf (209.8 KB) to RZIMHRWeb@rzim.org .

You may view the position description here:

JD - Executive Assistant to the President.pdf (99.7 KB)

If you have any questions about this position please ask them here.

5 Likes

Dear Patty,
Is travel required with this position?
Thank you
Jenny

Dear Jenny,

Any travel associated with this position would be minimal.

Best regards,

Patty Hilliard

When it says President, is that mean Ravi Zacharias? that is such an exciting news if that is the case.

Dear Dan,

This position will support Michael Ramsden who has assumed the position of President reporting to Sarah Davis, the Global CEO, this past October.

Best Regards,

Patty Hilliard

image001.jpg

That is amazing as well. LOVE Michael Ramsden. Thank you so much.

Hey Patty,

Thank you for your quick response. Where is the job location, I assume it has a lot of traveling as the President travels but does it have a home base?

Hi Dan,

This position requires that the applicant live local to the Atlanta, Georgia area and to work at our Headquarters in Alpharetta. There will be minimal travel associated with this position.

Thanks,
Patty Hilliard

I have seriously been praying about moving to Georgia for several months now and have more than 20 years experience as an Executive Secretary assisting Christian pastors and leaders, both famous and the not-so-famous. :wink: I assume this position is still open? Very exciting opportunity!

Dear Linda,

Yes, this position is still open. Please send us your resume and application and we will be happy to review them.

Sincerely,
Patty Hilliard

Dear Patty,

Do you accept applications from foreign nationals?

Yours Sincerely,
Dooitze

Dear Dooitze,

This position requires that the applicant live local to the Atlanta, Georgia area and to work at our Headquarters in Alpharetta. Also, we want to be sure you understand that there is no relocation assistance or visa sponsorship associated with this position. If you are still interested, and feel that you are distinctively qualified for this position, please write back to us and along with your resume and application.

Thank you for contacting us and we trust the Lord will give you guidance as you follow His lead to a unique place of service.

Sincerely,
Patty Hilliard

Hi Patty,

I was wondering if this position was still available? I use to work with RZIM as the Executive Assistance to the International Director (at the time it was Paul Lundblad). I loved my time with RZIM and another opportunity would be such a blessing!

Thank you so much

Nikki

Dear Nikki,

Yes, this position is still open. Please send us your resume and application and we will be happy to review them.

Sincerely,
Patty Hilliard

1 Like

I was very excited to see this job posting for an Executive Assistant. I have submitted my application and resume. I look forward to an opportunity to speak with you.

Shalom,
Julanne

Good evening Ms. Hilliard,

Is this position still available?

Thank you,
Cherie Tillapaugh-Hott

Dear Cherie,

Sincerely,
Patty Hilliard

Patty,
I still have the RZIM application to send in today. Thank you for your consideration to all of us.

Thank you Lynn. Have a blessed day.

Patty Hilliard

image001.jpg

Hi Patty,

I have everything but my testimony. Somehow it grew to be larger than I want! But I have everything else and I’ll send it as along in. Very emotional writing the testimony and walking away then coming back. I will send in tonight. I’m including some notes.