Support RZIM Connect

Job Opportunity: IT Support Analyst

We are excited to announce a new job opening based in RZIM’s Global Headquarters office. To apply please submit your resume and the RZIM Application RZIM Application.pdf (209.8 KB) to RZIMHRWeb@rzim.org .

You may view the position description here:

JD - IT Support Analyst.pdf (80.4 KB)

If you have any questions about this position please ask them here.

Hi, I have a couple of questions in regards to the “IT Support Analyst” position; I am currently in Florida, but do treasure the work of Ravi Zacharaias for the Lord Jesus, now gaining of His glory. I’ve been working with computers over 20 years, but currently looking for a change in atmosphere, it comes with a bit of a shame to ask the following, but since there’s no relocation assistance, would you mind sharing how much the position pays? The other question is, my experience is mainly concentrated with workstations, about 80%, the other 20% is spread across server / appliances / etc. would this ratio suffice for the position? Thank you.

Dear Julio,

Thank you for your interest in serving with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries. I am very sorry, but we do not discuss salaries or benefits until much later in our interview process.
If you would like to send us your resume, we will be happy to review it.

Thank you for contacting us and we trust the Lord will give you guidance as you follow His lead to a unique place of service.

Sincerely,

Patty Hilliard

~WRD000.jpg