Job Opportunity: IT Support Analyst

We are excited to announce a new job opening based in RZIM’s Global Headquarters office. To apply please submit your resume and the RZIM Application RZIM Application.pdf (209.8 KB) to RZIMHRWeb@rzim.org .

You may view the position description here:

JD - IT Support Analyst.pdf (80.4 KB)

If you have any questions about this position please ask them here.

1 Like

Hi, I have a couple of questions in regards to the “IT Support Analyst” position; I am currently in Florida, but do treasure the work of Ravi Zacharaias for the Lord Jesus, now gaining of His glory. I’ve been working with computers over 20 years, but currently looking for a change in atmosphere, it comes with a bit of a shame to ask the following, but since there’s no relocation assistance, would you mind sharing how much the position pays? The other question is, my experience is mainly concentrated with workstations, about 80%, the other 20% is spread across server / appliances / etc. would this ratio suffice for the position? Thank you.

Dear Julio,

Thank you for your interest in serving with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries. I am very sorry, but we do not discuss salaries or benefits until much later in our interview process.
If you would like to send us your resume, we will be happy to review it.

Thank you for contacting us and we trust the Lord will give you guidance as you follow His lead to a unique place of service.

Sincerely,

Patty Hilliard

~WRD000.jpg

Good morning Patty,
Has this position been filled. If not I would love your consideration. I found out about it yesterday and I sent my resume and application.
thank you and God bless you.
GGG

Dear @Patty_Hilliard, I was wondering if the position for IT Support Analyst has been filled, I would love to work for your Organization.
I have already uploaded resume and completed application.

thank you for your consideration.
God bless
GGG

Dear Gabriel,

This email is to confirm that we have received your resume and application. This position is still open, and your information
has been forwarded to the hiring manager.

Thank you for contacting us and expressing an interest in a position here at RZIM.

Sincerely,

Patty Hilliard

@Patty_Hilliard, thank you so much for doing this. It would be a dream come true to work for such an organization.

His servant,
GGG

Dear @Patty_Hilliard, I was wondering if the position for IT Support Analyst is also open for overseas candidates?

I currently reside in Melbourne, Australia and am an Indian Citizen & firm follower of Christ. To work with RZIM would be a dream come true. I have all the required skills and experience needed to fulfil this role.

Please let me know if I am eligible to send an application for the position.

Thank you for your time & consideration.

God bless
Lodson Almeida

Dear Lodson,

If you feel you are distinctively qualified for this position, please send us your application and resume and we will be happy to review it. Please note that
the requirements for this positions is that applicant is able to work at our Headquarters in Alpharetta, Georgia. Also, this position does not include any moving cost or visa sponsorship.

Thank you for contacting us and we trust God will give you guidance as you follow His lead to a unique place of service.

Sincerely,

Patty Hilliard

Dear @Patty_Hilliard , I was wondering if there is an update on this available position.

thank you,
His Servant,
GGG

Dear Gabriel,

This position is still open. Please send us your resume and application, and we will be happy to review it.

Thank you for contacting us and expressing an interest in a position here at RZIM.

Sincerely,

Patty Hilliard

image001.jpg

@Patty_Hilliard
I already did. I was referring to an update from when you had forwarded my information to the hiring manager.

I’m sorry I was not more specific.
His servant,
GGG

Hello! I have submitted my application but did not receive confirmation that someone received it. Any update on this position? Thanks!

Hello! I’m from Chennai, India. Can I able to apply for the position?
Thank you

Dear Aaron,

This email is to confirm that we have received your resume. We are in the process of reviewing the many applications that have been sent to us.

Sincerely,

Patty Hilliard

image002.jpg

Dear Stephen,

We would like to thank you for your interest in the IT Support Analyst position at Ravi Zacharias International Ministries. This position requires that the applicant live local to the Atlanta, Georgia area and work at the RZIM Headquarters in Alpharetta. Also, we want to be sure you understand that there is no relocation assistance or visa sponsorship associated with this position.

Thank you for contacting us and we trust the Lord will give you guidance as you follow His lead to a unique place of service.

Sincerely,

Patty Hilliard

image002.jpg

Good afternoon Patty,

My name is Travis Jacobsen. My family and I live in Alpharetta and it would be a joy to join RZIM in the IT Support Analyst position. I have submitted an application and my resume per the instructions posted.

May God bless your efforts to find a candidate that will further His kingdom.

In Christ,
Travis Jacobsen

Dear Travis,

We have not received your resume or application yet. Would you please resend it?

Thanks so much,

Patty Hilliard

image002.jpg

Good morning Patty and thanks for following up. I sent the info to RZIMHR@rzim.org. Can you confirm that is correct?

Kind Regards

Hi, @laughterofelijah! Looks like you need to send the email to RZIMHRWeb@rzim.org. You may have left the ‘Web’ out of it?? Also, as we restrict the posting of personal details to protect your privacy, I have removed your email address from your original message. :slight_smile: