Job Opportunity: Marketing Copywriter

We are excited to announce a new job opening based in RZIM’s Global Headquarters office. To apply please submit your resume and the RZIM Application RZIM Application.pdf (209.8 KB) to RZIMHRWeb@rzim.org .

You may view the position description here:

JD -Marketing Copywriter.pdf (75.2 KB)

If you have any questions about this position please ask them here

Hey Patty,

This is Michael Banks. I’m a writer in Atlanta applying for this role. Is there a typical response time once we email our resume and application in which we can expect to hear something back?

Dear Michael,

This email is to confirm that we have received your resume and application. This position is still open, and your information
has been forwarded to the hiring manager.

Thank you for contacting us and expressing an interest in a position here at RZIM.

Sincerely,

Patty Hilliard

2 Likes

That’s great news! Thank you so very much, Patty.

Best,

Michael Banks

Hello! I sent in my resume and application yesterday, and I just wanted to confirm that these materials have been received. Thank you!

Dear Daniel,

This email is to confirm that we have received your resume and application. Your information has been forwarded to the
hiring manager.

Thank you for contacting us and expressing an interest in a position here at RZIM.

Sincerely,

Patty Hilliard

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Daniel Lockerbie

Hi Patty!

Would your staff be open to having an additional copywriter to help where needed for a few months in exchange for free attendance to RZIM Academy’s Core module?

I am a direct-response copywriter specializing in Nonprofits/Donation Campaigns.

Confident in my skills as I am, I am not in a phase of my life where I could apply for your position. I am also a full-time marketing student at Purdue University in Indiana.

Most importantly, I am a Christian in a phase of my life where I am hungry for spiritual clarification. There’s no organization I trust more to guide me in this pursuit than yours.

I’d be honored to use my Copywriting skills to help expand the Kingdom and my spiritual intellect simultaneously.

Let me know if this is something you’d be open to!

Sincerely,

Sean DeRue

Good morning Ms. Hilliard, I’ve just applied for the Marketing Coordinator and Video Editor Production Assistant positions. My wife and I actually live in Alpharetta, right across the street from RZIM HQ.

I believe I’d be a great candidate for either role and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a great week!

Hello Patty Hillard,

I have just sent in my resume and application form today to the email address listed above, and I wanted to confirm if these materials have been received.

I am eager to use my skills and talents for an organization like RZIM that is dedicated to the pursuit of God’s Truth, and I look forward to hearing back from your team soon!

Sincerely,

Patrick Dyer