Joe B

Hi my name is Joe. I am from Michigan. I wanted to join connect because I am a new believer and have many questions. I hope I can contribute by engaging in constructive dialog as well as sharing some life experiences that may help others. Thank for allowing me to participate!

9 Likes

Welcome I hope to be able to answer some of your questions!

2 Likes

@bacarelj Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

@bacarelj Hi Joe, welcome. You will find this a great community with caring people who will be more than happy to help you discover this wonderful New Life in our Lord Jesus Christ

1 Like

Welcome @bacarelj! Glad you are here!

1 Like

Hi @bacarelj, really great that you’re here - this has got to be the best place to learn and grow in the faith! I really pray you’re blessed by the conversations here.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @bacarelj. So glad to have you joining us here at connect. I live in Lansing Michigan. Where are you at in Michigan? Hope you enjoy your time here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Oh cool! I live in the Royal Oak area.

1 Like

Hi Mr. Joe,

And welcome to connect! It’s so wonderful you have joined and bless you sir that the Lord has touched your heart and brought you home in Christ. You will find this a wonderful medium to grow in faith in our Lord and learn from a variety people from all over the world. I haven’t been on connect for a long time, but am finding this medium ( extended church family ) quite a blessing.

~Sanah~

1 Like

Heading to Troy Friday nite an RZIM event with Abdu Marray, Michael Ramsden, Atuart McAllister er al. You wouldn’t by chance planning in being there?

1 Like

Welcome Joe, as a new believer may I encourage you. Thre are many questions I had also, but to be honest at first I wouldn’t ask them. I was wrong in doing that. I know here your questions will be answered with love care and concern because we attempt to answer question and questioner. Be blessed
Mike

2 Likes

Hello Joe, welcome to Connect and welcome to the body of Christ! You’ve come to the right place for good answers. At least that has been my experience so far. :wink: There is so much to learn and what a blessing it is that there are so many people here that can share from their unique perspective and help give us some answers! And your personal experiences will certainly be valued as you feel led to share them. We are happy you could join us here! :blush:

2 Likes