Joe Morris

Thank you Angela and I agree, this a great group. It sounds like God blessed you with a beautiful family. I know what you are going through with James and how it hurts your heart as I am having to face the same situation with my son. It’s not easy but I believe God when He says His Word will not return to Him void. It is so nice to meet you and I will be praying for both of our children and families!

3 Likes

Hi, Joe Morris ,
You are Honorably Welcome :blush: Connect is Excellent place to meet friends and interacts Bible Thoughts and other Worldviews …
Great meeting you Brother Joe :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you Lawrence, it is a pleasure to meet you as well. I agree, is a great place and I have been enjoying the discussions on scripture, theology and the people have been wonderful. I wish that I had made my way here sooner! Praying that you are blessed my Brother!

3 Likes

Thanks so much! God bless you and give you wisdom with him. Prodigals are of every age and both sexes I’ve found!! Love in our lovely Jesus! May He protect us all in these days! Angela WG

3 Likes

Hello Brother Joe,. How are you doing!
Hope you enjoying the RZIM CONNECT and Friends!
God bless you :pray:

3 Likes

Hello Brother Lawrence. I am blessed my Brother and I pray that you are as well! How are you and your family? As for RZIM; it and the community of my brothers and sisters has been great and I look forward to my time here! Take care and may God watch over you and bless you and your family!

2 Likes

Thanks for your Prayers :pray: and encouragement!
Dear Brother Joe, actually, we need to pray for Ravi Zechariah Ministry in General !

The Health of Ravi Zechariah is very painful and concerning in my deepness heart… please, Pray for RZIM ACADEMY & MINISTRES.

GOD BLESS YOU :pray:

3 Likes

Good morning Brother Lawrence and thank you my brother! I will join you in theses prayers as you are correct. We, need to be praying for Ravi, His family and all of his ministries. I will ask my Church family to join us in these prayers as well.

God Bless You and Your Family my Brother!

3 Likes

Hi Joe Morris
My due appreciation for your Prayers :pray:
God bless you Dear Brother Joe :pray:

3 Likes

Hello Brother Lawrence! How are you doing my brother? I was just thinking about you and figured I would shoot you a message and let you know that you are in my prayers!

1 Like

Good Morning Brother Joe :wave:
Happy meeting you and my condolences greeting, for the passing away of. Dear Pastor Ravi Zechariah

Million Thanks for your Prayers and encouragement. Dear Brother Joe :wave: my due appreciation!

It’s well,. With my soul…

I do have Videos on regularly bases in. YOUTUBE. . Pls. Check. Lawrence ADELABU…

Your comment and subscription Will be highly appreciated,!

Thanks for your kindness and love,. God bless you :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you Brother Lawrence! No doubt that Ravi is missed but he finished his race and is seeing things that we can only look forward to for the time being. For now we must focus on Christ and continue to run our race and run it to win. I am looking forward to your videos and will let you know what I think. Praying that you and your family are safe and blessed!

1 Like