Joel Cruz

Hi!
I am a regular attender of local church here in the Philippines. I want to explore and connect to other people to further learn more.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @jpcruz. I hope you become a regular attender at connect while living in the Philippines. :slight_smile: You are already connecting. I hope that you are able to explore and become closer to Christ as a result. Just engage as frequently as you are able. You will be blessed as will those who connect with you. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @jpcruz it’s great to have you here, welcome! I trust you will enjoy connecting here. There is so much to glean from to further our understanding then carry that to anyone seeking. Enjoy browsing through the conversations and engage when you feel led :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Hello Joel and welcome, Connect is a great place that will at times challenge your thinking in a positive caring way. Be blessed on your sojourn to ultimate truth.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect Joel! We are so glad you have joined and I’m confident you’ll find this forum a great place to learn with other Christians in a respectful and friendly manner. :blush:

2 Likes

Hello Joel, welcome to our community. Together we learn more about our faith and through sharing with brothers and sisters around the world we get a wider perspective. What kind of church do you attend? Some connect members also come from the Philippines :philippines: For example: Raphael @Raphy1407 and Renz @renzraquion. Happy exploring :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@jpcruz Nice to meet you!

Welcome Joel, @jpcruz

Thanks to @iDan for mentioning members on connect from the Philippines, hopefully you guys can connect.

Please take some time and look over the site, ask questions of other members or RZIM speakers in the ask RZIM category.
This week Cameron McAllister will be answering your questions for RZIM. :tulip:

3 Likes

Thanks @Keldon_Scott for your warm welcome!

1 Like

Thanks @sig, as of this moment I am really enjoying knowing and connecting with you guys.

2 Likes

Hi @mgaplus4, I am glad that Through CONNECT I met fellow believers like you. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @iDan
I am an attender of faith-based church focusing on evangelistic and ministry.
thanks for introducing me to Filipino members

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect @jpcruz!

1 Like

Welcome to Connect, Joel.

1 Like

Welcome Joel greetings from Egypt
Wish you have a blessed time.

2 Likes

Hi Mr. Joel,

This is very definatly a site where you can explore so much! There are so many topics and discussions. It is most surely you will find a diversity of biblically inspired association and fellowship.

Welcome to connect and thank you for bringing us your insights in our Lord.

Blessings,
~Sanah~

1 Like

Hi Joel! I’m looking for participants on my research for my masters in Febias College of Bible with the working title: In Defense of Faith: The Lived Experience of an Apologist on Social Media. Are you interested to join?

1 Like