Joel Kennedy

Hello everyone!
My name is Joel, and I live in Pointe-Claire, Québec, Canada.

I have been a long time fan of RZIM and have attended a couple Summits. I only found this RZIM Connect app because I lost my old phone and in searching to redownload the RZIM app on my new phone I stumbled upon this RZIM Connect community.
It feels amazing to have found a group of people who are equally excited about apologetics!

How do you hope to contribute? :
I hope to offer whatever personal insights, ideas or experiences God has granted me in order that others will feel encouraged. Simple as that.

7 Likes

Nice to meet you Joel!

Welcome, @JoelK! Glad to have you here!

Hello Joel, welcome to Connect. What a lost phone can be good for :smiley:

Yes, Connect is a unique community of people who are interested in apologetics and want to learn from each other. I’m looking forward to hearing from you :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome Joel,
So glad you joined this amazing forum. Would like to read your testimony when you have the time.
Mike

1 Like

Hello @JoelK Welcome to RZIM connect. Glad to have you here.

1 Like

Hi Joel,

I guess you’d call this a “divine accident”, right? :slight_smile: Whatever works.

I haven’t been to any of the summits yet. What are they like? Sounds like fun.

Blessings, Lorri

2 Likes

Hi @JoelK welcome to connect and :+1: on losing your old phone :slightly_smiling_face:
It’s great to have you here.
I look forward to reading your insight and experiences. Enjoy browsing through the conversations!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @JoelK. So glad you accidentally found connect. I hope you enjoy the dialogue and other materials made available to you I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi all!

I’m Sanah from South Carolina and trying to figure out how to post on here.

I’m 19 , Love our Lord and always looking forward to meeting and learning from all of You!

Please forgive my clumsy posts until I figure this out!

Thanks so much and looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Blessings,
~Sanah

4 Likes

Welcome to the site Joel.
I’m not too far from you in Montreal.
(Dorval)
It’s a better site in being more open and respectful of other points of view than any other site I’ve been on.
Enjoy!

2 Likes