Support RZIM Connect

Joel Toews

Hi

I’m from Paraguay

I joined connect, because I’m studying Christian Theology at the CEMTA in Paraguay and I want to strengthen my relationship with God.

I want to ask some questions and try to answer questions.

9 Likes

Hello and welcome Joel. I just joined too.

4 Likes

Hi Joel… you’re the first person I’ve met from Paraguay so I’m excited! I hope your Theology classes are going well and look forward to your questions. Paul D. New Jersey, USA

4 Likes

Hello @JoelToews

You are very welcome here at RZIM Connect.
Enjoy, and grow with this community.

4 Likes

@JoelToews welcome to connect! Look forward to discussions with you as we travel this road. God bless you my friend.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @JoelToews. So good to have you joining our ranks at connect. This is a great forum for exactly what you were hoping for. Please do ask the questions that you have. There are a lot of well read and kind members here who will be of help. I trust that you will also be able to offer some encouraging words to new members or members who may be struggling with life issues or their faith. And God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Joel, welcome aboard! RZIM Connect is a great place not only to exchange ideas, but also to practice your collegiate writing skills. I look forward to watching you develop!

3 Likes