Joey Midgett

Say hello…Hello everybody.

Where are you from? Newton, NC

What led you to join Connect? A desire to learn to answer people and the questions they have concerning the faith.

How do you hope to contribute? I hope to give and receive sound advice for answering people.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @Joey_Midgett. Glad to see you here. Its is great that you have those goals on your heart. Attainable ones at that. I think you will find the members friendly and thoughtful, but also many are very well equipped to help you learn. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Hello @Joey_Midgett, so wonderful to have you here🙏🏼 I trust you will find this a very helpful place for sound advice. Enjoy browsing through the topics and feel free to engage. Looking at your profile made me think you might find this particular topic helpful. Questions on Abortion: How do we distinguish between a living and a non-living human? And there are many more discussion that you can glean from.
Take care :heart:

3 Likes

Hello, Joey! It is great to hear of your heart to share Christ with others. Please jump into conversations so we can learn with and from your posts/questions. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

3 Likes

Hi Joey! @Joey_Midgett
So glad you’ve joined us :slight_smile:
I hope you enjoy looking around- lots of great topics out there!

2 Likes