John Addington

(John) #1

Hello,
My name is John Addington

Where are you from?
Buford, Georgia in the United States

What led you to join Connect?
RZIM is one or the many ministries that helped me understand and eventually led me to Christ. For most of my life I have been an atheist or agnostic. Arguing with Christians every chance that I got. Now I see.

How do you hope to contribute?
I hope to connect with people that may have been or have friends that are or once was where I have been in my belief. Giving the perspective on both sides of the discussion.

(SeanO) #2

@JWA Welcome to Connect! Praise the Lord for His work in your heart and mind. Look forward to interacting with you on the forums. Blessings on the journey.

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi @JWA,

Wow, thank you for introducing yourself!

I’m curious to hear what led you to become a Christian?

(John) #4

I would say that it was a series of events throughout my life that led me to become Christian. However, the final thing was a church service and a conversation with a Pastor who was patient and understanding of my curiosity in the truth.

My testimony is one of blaming God for bad things in return turning from him, the worlds influence on myself , lack of a father figure, different religions and science but in the end the truth withstands all of these things.

Thank you for your question.

(Billie Corbett) #5

Wow, very cool, John. Praise God for his infinite mercy and grace toward you and all of us who believe!

I am sure, God has a good purpose, in the path He took you on to bring you to Christ…

He will rest you up strong…to be a witness in this modern western anti Christian climate.