John Borgeson

Say hello…my name is John

Where are you from? Originally from Bloomington, Minnesota.

What led you to join Connect? Christ did. By that I mean that He truly led me to this website. I actually was looking for something else related to Christianity.

How do you hope to contribute? At this point, to answer this question is , well I don’t have a ready response to this question. I desire to learn and become more like Christ each day.

3 Likes

@John23 Nice to meet you!

Hi John, I look forward to learning also. Welcome to Connect.

Hi John, it is apparently divine providence that you are here, searching for one thing but being attracted and joining the forum. May you feel welcome and I encourage you to engage as you grasp and grow in how it all works? Click on the site tutorial in the menu bar to learn.
God bless your path.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome aboard @John23. So glad that you were led by the spirit to come alongside us here at connect. I was able to visit Bloomington when I lived in Sioux Falls South Dakota. My grandfather and father took me to 8 twins game. I hope you find that your relationship with Christ will grow here in the forum as you engage in the many discussions that are available. God-bless you and your journey.

Keldon,
Thank you so much for contacting me.

Interestingly enough I was in Sioux falls this past October. I went to SD to hunt deer up in Custer National Forest. I was able to speak with a great many folks about Christ while I was there. I took slot of kidding about the Twins and the Vikings.

John

1 Like

Thank you Mike for contacting me. I see that we are the same age group. 65 and still going strong. Yes I do believe in Providence.
I look forward to talking with you more.

John

1 Like

Hi @John23, welcome to connect and thank you for such an endearing introduction. I trust you will find connect a helpful place to learn and grow. There are many conversations to glean from. I have learned a good deal here and I trust you will too :slightly_smiling_face:
Please feel free to share your experiences, thoughts and insight as well :pray:t3:
Take care

1 Like