John Carlo "JC" Nafarrete

Say hello…
Hello everyone! Glad and excited to be here!

Where are you from?
I’m from the Philippines.

What led you to join Connect?
I just finished my RZIM Core Modules and I’m looking forward to interacting with other people who have the same passion in defending the truth of Christianity.

How do you hope to contribute?
I hope I’ll be able to share my insights about difficult questions posted here and learn from other RZIM Academy alumni as well

9 Likes

Hi @jcthejfreak welcome to connect! Congratulations on completing the course :partying_face: What would you say was your most profound lesson? I trust you will enjoy engaging here. There is much to glean from and I look forward to reading some of your insight in the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome John, I am looking forward to your Q&A as you engage here at connect. Please make yourself at home in this huge family of believers on the same journey as you are. Thanks for your intro, see you around the forum.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @jcthejfreak. So good to have you with us from the Philippines. Congratulations on completing the core module. What did you think? Did the foundations outlined in the course assist you in your faith. I thought the course was great and really gave me an outline to be able to share my faith in a way that is caring and persuasive. I hope you enjoy the forum. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi Mr. John and welcome to connect!

I also came here through the core module which was such an amazing educational tool to share and defend the Truth of our Lord.

You will have a very good time here being our learning, growing, and sharing, never ends in our Lord.

You are so eager to share and learn! And so are we!

Blessings!
~Sanah~

4 Likes

Hi JC and nice to meet you :slightly_smiling_face:. Well done in finishing the Core module and great to hear of your passion for defending Christian truth. I look forward to interacting with you through the discussions :slightly_smiling_face:.

God bless

3 Likes

Welcome John,

Congratulations on finishing the Core Module, where you thinking about doing any of the electives RZIM Academy offers?

There are many questions as well as conversations here on connect, so dive :diving_mask: into the site and explore. :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes