John Enriquez

Say hello…Hi my name is John Enriquez

Where are you from? I’m from Mathis Texas

What led you to join Connect? I want to learn more about God with other Christians, I want to be able to ask questions I may have and most importantly be able to share the word of God with anyone willing to hear it.

How do you hope to contribute? By sharing the word of God with those who haven’t heard the good news or with those who are confused and have questions just like I do.

7 Likes

@JohnDavid welcome to RZIM Connect. I hope you find a safe community to ask questions and grow. I have been learning from this community for about a year now and am very much benefiting from it.

4 Likes

@JohnDavid Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

John it’s so good to meet you here to be part of connect. Your willingness to share is welcome. I look forward to more conversations. If you would like you can share a testimony.
Mike

4 Likes

Thank you so very much and I’m hoping I can do the same

1 Like

It’s very nice to meet you as well

Welcome aboard @JohnDavid. Thank you for connecting with us from Texas. I hope you enjoy your time on connect. I hope you explore the questions that you have and offer your guidance biblically and experentially to those who do have questions that you are able to address. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome @JohnDavid , great to have you join! I pray you’ll find new ways to share the love of God with people around you through what you find here.
Alison

3 Likes

Welcome John - may you be blessed and a blessing on this journey!

1 Like

Thank you so very much God bless

1 Like

Thank you so very much

Thank you Mr. Scott and I’m hoping I can do all of that and then some. God bless and thank you again for welcoming me

1 Like

Welcome to Connect John!

1 Like

Thank you so very much

1 Like