John from NC

Hello, my name is John and I live in North Carolina, USA.

I am originally from Illinois, USA

My journey to Jesus had a lot of questions which were met by answers from apologists that I did not know existed, including Ravi. I saw Ravi and Vince speak at Passion City Church and since that time have listened to several of the podcasts.

How do you hope to contribute? I continue to feel led to learn about the faith, love people regardless of their background or beliefs, and hopefully be able to share the truth and love that Jesus provides to all people that ask Him into their lives.

8 Likes

Hi John! @AleChrystusem
Welcome to Connect :blush:
I’m glad your questions have ultimately led you to a strong faith- and desire to continue the journey as we all discern together.
I like your sentiment here:

This is a great way to engage our unbelieving friends …and I’m so grateful for the way Ravi and his team have shared that message with us…

I hope you enjoy looking around…feel free to chime in as you feel led!

3 Likes

You are most welcome John.
You are in the right place. RZIM connect will give you the needed platform to learn, share and grow in your faith seeking understanding.
keep looking onto Jesus.
welcome!!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @AleChrystusem . Glad to have you connecting with us. Still an Illini fan? Isn’t it awesome to discover there are reasonable responses to the questions that keep us from advancing an understanding? I am very happy for you that you were able to have those questions addressed in your own mind. I hope you share some of those answers and responses that shaped your faith path with us.God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like