John McKinney

Hi,

I’m excited to join you all on RZIM Connect. I live in the Atlanta, Georgia area.

I have been following Ravi for many years and have attended a number of events at the RZIM Institute. In addition, I have completed a number of the excellent online courses offered by the
RZIM Academy. As an alumni I learned about connect and wanted to participate.

As a long time Bible teacher I hope to be able to contribute in some small way but am really looking forward to hearing from you. I enjoy learning and there is much to learn.

6 Likes

Hi, @John_McKinney! Fellow Atlantian here! I, too, attend events at the institute regularly. Perhaps we were there at the same time! Welcome!

4 Likes

Thanks Joshua. Hope we do meet.

4 Likes

Welcome John, I know you will find this forum helpful as I do. It is a wonderful opportunity connect with so many people around the world with different perspectives. :blush:

3 Likes

Hi @John_McKinney, welcome to connect! I am from South Atlanta :slightly_smiling_face: It’s wonderful to have you here and I trust you will be a blessing. I look forward to reading more from you as you share your insight as a Bible teacher.

3 Likes

You are most welcome John @John_McKinney
It’s a pleasure meeting you.
Thank you.
Blessings

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @John_McKinney. A super glad to have you join ing connect. I love when Academy alum are joining. I hope you enjoy the discussions and hope they are a blessing to you. God-bless you and your journey.