John Michael Adah

Hello, I am John Michael Adah.

connecting from Kaduna, Nigeria.

I have so desire to join the RZIM connect family for some time now especially after I finished my core module session. Am so happy to be a part of this community.

I hope to contribute my best and to maximize this opportunity to develop myself to know more about God in the person of Jesus Christ and to help others know him as well.
Thank you.

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @WorshipGod. So glad to have you with us. How did you like your experience with the core module? I thought gave such a good foundation. Was there anything in the course that stood out as very impactful for you? I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hello John, welcome to Connect. I like that you call Connect a family and that you’re so happy to be a part of it. I feel the same way :smile: Isn’t it fantastic to belong to such a large family through Jesus? People from all over the world share about God and faith and support and encourage each other. Maybe you have seen that Chukwudi @Chukwudi_Kingsley_Ononiwu and Godsgift @Gigi are also from Nigeria. Wish you a blessed time here.

This is a contribution from @Bidi about Christians in Kaduna:

4 Likes

Hi @WorshipGod, welcome to connect. It is a blessing to have another Nigerian here. I trust you will learn a great deal as you glean from the many conversations here. Feel free to engage offering your thoughts and insight as well. Any specific prayer request? Take care and enjoy connecting here :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you @Keldon_Scott. am very happy to hear from you. concerning the core module, many things really stand out for me. the blessings from the core module are truly inexhaustible. the test for truth (345 grid by Dr Ravi), the task of the apologist is the apologist himself, the self reflections and assignments, the discussion forums, the barges, my moderator (James kelsey) and Lecturers among others.
Am just proud to be an alumni of the academy.
Thank you

2 Likes

Hello Daniel.
Thank you for receiving me. great to know that I have friends from Nigeria in the connect. I hope we get to talk soon.
thank you
Blessings

2 Likes

Hello @sig
Thank you for reaching out to me… am bless to hear from you.
Nigeria is great, just keep lifting us in prayers because the times are really hard. and that the Gospel must have a clear penetration into the Islamic circles, especially in our institutions of learning.
Thank you
blessings

3 Likes

I will continue to pray. I have so much respect for the people of Nigeria :pray:

3 Likes

WELCOME! Be blessed and bless another in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Thank you.

We nigerians appreciate you

2 Likes