John Michael Foxall

Hi I’m John

We live in Bristol, Pa 19007 my wife Elaine and our son Little John and our daughter Elizabeth lives in Toms River, NJ 09753

My Wife and I was watching tv TBN and saw the RZIM.ORG
I hope to contribute by sharing my thoughts on what I’m doing to learn the word of God daily and Love for Jesus Christ of Nazareth King of Kings Lord of Lords God Almighty. :heart::pray::dove:

6 Likes

Hi @FOXAFISH, what an endearing introduction :pray:t3: Welcome to connect, we are blessed to have you here. I trust you will enjoy browsing through the conversations and feel free to offer your thoughts. I can see you are already a welcome person, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi John! @FOXAFISH

So glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:
I hope you’ll enjoy exploring Connect- along with the many other resources RZIM offers.

Engaging in this community can help us practice the things God is teaching us in His Word. Sharing thoughts and questions here is a safe way to grow and encourage others here, as well.

Be blessed as you continue to learn about and love Jesus.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @FOXAFISH. Thank you for joining connect. We hope that the discussions you engage in are helpful and a blessing to you. The membership here is helpful and caring. There are so many very well read and caring Christians here. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey

1 Like

Hi John!:wave: @FOXAFISH Hello from Indonesia. I’m also new here. Look forward to read some of your thoughts and contributions :blush:

2 Likes