John Newton Jr

I’m glad to be here. I’m a school director at an International school in Ljubljana, Slovenia, originally from the USA. Would love to connect with others in genuine conversation about anything. As an educator , I am eager to converse through questions, the great mystery of Christ in us.

9 Likes

@Jnewt Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hello John Newton are you kin to the original Amazing grace author? That would be awesome, but either way welcome to connect. Teachers love to learn as much as they can so they can effectively help others. This is a great place to do that, thanks for joining in the convo.
Mike

4 Likes

Hey John Newton - my long time friend. Oh it is good to have you on. I doubt the rest of Connect will agree! (You have to get to know John - he’s a hoot!)

2 Likes

Tim, I thought we just met! Well, it is nice to be considered a “long time friend” so quickly! Thanks. Actually, Tim- thanks for suggesting this. I look forward to moments when I can explain to others what you really mean. Gift of interpretation, I guess. :wink:

3 Likes

You, as well, Jon. Thanks for the welcome.

2 Likes

Thanks, Mike. Alas, not a relative of John or Issac, but I love Johns incredible story, and his hymns as well!

4 Likes

@Jnewt Welcome! I look forward to partaking of your experience and wisdom–not only spoken, but asked!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Jnewt. Thank you for connecting from Slovenia. I hope you enjoy the discussions here. Your ability to teach and your kindness are certainly welcome here. Enjoy. God-bless you and your journey. Love your enthusiasm.

3 Likes

Welcome John, glad to have you onboard, may you be blessed and encouraged.

2 Likes

Thanks, Brendan for your kind words of welcome.

2 Likes

Thanks. Abraham!

2 Likes

Thanks, Kel. I do look forward to more conversation!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, John Newton, Jr.
Has your Internatioal School also been canceled right now because of CoViD-19? I pray you and those in your care, are well!

~Lyla

3 Likes

Thanks, Lyla. The campus is closed, but distance learning is still taking place.
J

3 Likes

Welcome. As an educator,are you aware of the forum specifically for Christian schools at ACSI?

2 Likes

I will tell you that John is a super teacher. He will be a real asset to Connect.

2 Likes

Hi, Lorraine! Was with ACSI for many years while in States. I’m not with a Christian school now, but thanks for the tip.

1 Like

John,

You’re welcome.

Lorraine

2 Likes