John Pascoe's Introduction

Say hello…
Hello world! I am please to discuss all religious topics as a means for my own growth and understanding. I do pray that God will guide me on this venture and that He blesses me with wisdom, kindness, and understanding. Thank you for reading my introduction. :slight_smile:

Where are you from?
Southwest United States.

What led you to join Connect?
I have been watching Ravi Zacharias’s speeches online for years. I finally decided to join this platform in Hope’s to explore and find spiritual growth.

How do you hope to contribute?
Well, this is a deep question. I have explored many different world views. Like all of us my experiences and life lessons have left me scared and place me into my own perspective. I know that I don’t know the answers but I will continue to look for them until God takes me from this world. I hope to learn and share what I have learned if it is Gods will. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello John, thank you for coming on line with us in the Connect forum

Not sure what you know about connect but I believe He answered your prayer for that place to grow and glean the wisdom from being here. Be blessed my friend as you share Q&A with us.
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome John @JohnKP. So glad to have you here. Yes, keep searching as it is written “Seek and you shall find, Knock and the door shall be opened to you.” Look forward to chatting with you.

God Bless You

3 Likes

Welcome John! I think you will find this to a very hospitable, encouraging space to explore your questions.

I hope you’ll feel confident to ask your questions in the various discussion spaces here.

2 Likes

Good to meet you, John - welcome aboard - look forward to hearing from you!

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I don’t know alot about connect but it’s very user friendly. I am working on my question and will post it soon however I have been enjoying reading the questions and responses already shared. This is a wonderful website. I don’t know why I didn’t join sooner.

2 Likes