John Siwinski

Hi to all,
I am from Jamestown, New York

I am hoping to have some discussions on difficult issues and common faith questions.

I hope to contribute with my life and ideas of ways to assist others.

2 Likes

Hi John and great to have you join Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. I look forward to learning alongside you and interacting with you through the discussions.

God bless

1 Like

Thank You Brian
This is totally new but I am excited about meeting new friends in Christ and having meaningful discussions.

God Bless

2 Likes

Hello John, welcome to connect, have you searched the site yet enough to see what you think? I’m a 1954 model camped out for now semi- retired ready to get back to normal. Look to hearing from you as you share your Q&A with all of us. Be safe out there.
Mike

1 Like

Hey Mike
Thank you for the welcome. I have another year until I retire. I will be 66. Where are you from?

John

1 Like

Born, raised in northern Delaware now in the mountains of WV. This is a great forum, not been here long just September but wow there is much wisdom and understanding of truth. I cannot encourage you enough to dive into the deep end to search. Enjoy, looking forward to your input.
Mike

1 Like

Just joined today. Finished the short course, tackling the core module in May. Have a great evening. Have a great weekend.

John

1 Like

Welcome aboard @jjsiwinski. I hope you enjoyed the short course. I know you will enjoy the core module. It will be a blessing in your life and set an apologetic foundation that is fantastic for the Christian world view. If there are questions or discussions that you are intrested in please don’t hesitate to post them. God-bless you and your journey.

Thank you Scott. The course doesn’t start until May 7, and I know I will have questions and be able to have good discussions. I will be on connect this evening.

1 Like

Welcome John! You’ve come to the right place!

1 Like