John Wright

Hello my name is John Wright, I currently live in Norman, Ok. I have been listening to podcasts and reading books from RZIM for over three years now. About 4 years ago an atheist friend of mine asked me a question about Christianity that I couldn’t answer. In that moment God convicted me. 1st Peter 3:15 came to mind, Mark 12:30-31. I realized that I hadnt been applying my complete mind to loving God. So I purchased I dont have enough faith to be an atheist by Norm Geisler and Frank Turek. And have started my own apologetic library. My hope is to be able to contribute to discussions and learn from people of different cultures and expand on my calling as an apologist.

5 Likes

Hello, @John.Wright John, and welcome to Connect! It is wonderful to hear of how you are allowing the Lord to pursue your friend through your studies. I hope you’ll start some conversations about those books here!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @John.Wright. Your transparency is refreshing. Keep adding to your library. So glad the Holy Spirit encouraged your training to be ready to give a response for the hope you have. I hope you enjoy the site. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi @John.Wright, it’s wonderful to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: I completely understand being caught off guard and those are great scripture references. I trust you will enjoy this forum. Please feel free to share what you have learned as you engage here with us :pray:t3:

1 Like