(John Fantano) #1

Say hello…
HELLO FAMILY!
Where are you from?
FROM NY
What led you to join Connect?
I LOVE RAVI AND HIS TEAM!
How do you hope to contribute?
I HOPE TO LEARN MUCH AND GIVE PROPHETIC INSIGHTS ACCORDING TO MY ANOINTING AS LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT IN CHRIST JESUS.

Sad that I have to jump through hoops to partake in the event, I’ll wait for the YouTube upload, I’m in bed sick and cannot do all this typing and reading… unfortunate there is no other options for believers who cannot complete the honey do list at this time.

5 Likes
(Kathleen) #2

Welcome, @MrFantano! We’re glad you’ve joined us here on Connect. I’m so sorry to hear you’re sick in bed. Are you wanting to stream the Church Leadership Conference this weekend? Because we can send along information about that if you’d like to watch it live or catch up with it later. :slight_smile: (Some of it may end up on YouTube, but I’m sure they’re not planning to upload the whole thing there!)

5 Likes
(Sieglinde) #3

Hello @MrFantano, welcome to the family! I’m so sorry you are sick🙁I pray you are well soon.

4 Likes
(John Fantano) #4

Thank you! Amen I feel almost 100% Already! Enjoying Francis now! :innocent:

3 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #5

Hi John! @MrFantano

Glad to hear you are feeling better, and glad that you’ve joined Connect!

You mentioned enjoying Francis- I also just watched his talk yesterday :relaxed: He’s so great.

I hope you enjoy getting to know this community, and all it has to offer…hope to hear your perspective on things, as well :relaxed:

2 Likes