Jomark

Hi everyone! Good to be part of this online faith community.:blush:

I’m from the Philippines volunteering for a NGO that do campus ministry here in Thailand?

I’ve been following Ravi and RZIM for years and I’m glad they have this online platform where we can connect and help each other grow in our spiritual walk especially in the field of Apologetics.

Being involved in the ministry for years, I think I can offer help in preaching and discipling people to know Christ deeper.:pray:t2::blush:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @JomarkAbance. It is good to have you joining us from the Philippines. Thank you also for offering your experiences and your positive energy for those here. How has the Corona virus impacted the Philippines? We are and lock down basically here in the United States. Thank you for your prayers and God-bless your journey.

2 Likes

Hi Keldon, Thank you for asking. At the present, I am here at Thailand volunteering in a ministry in reaching out students. Philippines is still in lockdown today, though the corona cases there at this moment reached 1000 already. Let’s continue to pray that a vaccine will be out soon for this virus.:pray:t2:

2 Likes

Hi @JomarkAbance, it’s great to have you here, welcome! Thank you for your heart in wanting to minister to others :pray:t3: We all glean from one another so I look forward to your insight :slightly_smiling_face:
Take care and enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @sig!:blush: Yep, looking forward to have some faith discussions here that will help us be a better witness for Christ.:blush:

1 Like

Hello Jomark, welcome to connect my friend. Thank you for sharing your heart with the least of these His little ones. I encourage you to share as you can in the plethora of discussions that take place here? Be safe, and be a witness and light for His glory.
Mike

3 Likes

Thank you for letting us know. Praying for your ministry and safety right now. God bless.

1 Like