Jon C

Hello connect community!

Seattle, now living in Newcastle, NSW

What led you to join Connect? I’ve been enjoying RZIM resources for years and wanted to join in the conversation with others to share experience / expertise.

How do you hope to contribute? Be part of the conversation, ask intelligent questions and share scripture/experience.

3 Likes

Hello, Jonno @JonnoBean. Wow! I’d love to know what took you so far from home. Welcome to Connect. I’ve only been a member since late August/early September and feel like I already have friends and family I’ve known a long time. You get to know their “styles” and look forward to what they have to say. I’m sure you will find thoughtful, and accepting answers to your questions here. Also look forward to your contributions.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Connect community, Jon.

Connect is exactly the right place for that. There is a lot of discussion going on and many are bringing their experience and knowledge to the table. You are welcome to participate :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello Jon and a big welcome to you into family.

How is Newcastle trading with the five talents of the gospel? It amazing to hear the impact RZIM Resources has made in your life. So also it is in mine. Interesting to know how you want to contribute to the conversations. Why not? We will be happy to receive your questions, testimonies prayer request and more with thanksgiving.

I am looking forward to see how we grow and develop together in this family.

Grace and peace be yours.
From Nigeria.

1 Like

Hi Sharon, thanks for the kind welcome message. I’ve heard it said that Prov 3:5-6 (…in all your ways acknowledge Him [the Lord] and He will make your paths straight) has the connotation of not “God will make it straightforward and simple” but that “in all your ‘wanderings’ He will bring you to the right place.” That’s certainly true of my life. I’m looking forward to connecting in this community and finding great answers to hard questions, and am encouraged to hear that you have as well!

1 Like

Hello John,

Thank you for the lovely welcome - how amazing is the Family of God? I’m delighted to meet brothers and sisters from all around globe and share in the insight and learning He gives each by the Holy Spirit. Newcastle is a very progressive city (I’m still new here) in desperate need of Christ as it carves out its identity. There are some churches that are very solid and focus on equipping the believers to be an impact in their community which is wonderful.

How do you find your city manages its Talents?

In Him.

1 Like

Thanks Daniel! I’m looking forward to being part of the conversation.

1 Like

I must tell you @JonnoBean that there are a lot of mixed reactions when it comes to the Talents management. While a few had buried their talents, other has really made profit out of it.

Nevertheless, the harvest is still plentiful but the laborers are few. Yes! We need more of the Holy Spirit.
Grace

Hi @JonnoBean, welcome to connect, it’s wonderful to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find this a friendly community to ask questions and offers your thoughts as well. I look forward to reading more from you.