Jon DeWitt

Hi Y’all!

My name is Jon DeWitt and I am from Colorado but currently live in Minnesota. I joined Connect because I want to continue to grow alongside of other brothers and sisters in my faith and sharing the love of Jesus with others. Currently I am not sure how I hope to participate. I think I am just checking it out right now but am willing to participate once I get a better understanding of how to.

4 Likes

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Connect, we are looking forward to interacting in discussions with you.
You moved from Colorado to Minnesota, tell me which one gets colder? :snowman_with_snow: :snowflake:

Take you time perusing the forums in connect and type in the topics that interest you in the search icon :mag:

Here is a welcome message from Ravi Zacharias to explain a bit of what Connect is about . :tulip:

3 Likes

@Jon Welcome brother! Hope you are staying safe and keep growing in Christ!
Enjoy the tour here :smiley:

Blessings
Michelle

2 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect @Jon

1 Like

Welcome to connect @Jon. It is good having you with us from the great state of Minnesota. My folks live in Duluth. So I have been there many times. I was originally from South Dakota so even had a brief stent of being a vikings fan. Thank you for your heart:

I think that you are goals will be met here. You came to the right place. God-bless you and your journey.