Jon Scruby

Hi Everyone!

I’m from Bedford, UK.

I joined Connect in order to continue access to the Core Module Content, and to be part of a great community of believers.

I hope to be able to listen and learn from you all, and inspire and encourage you with my own thoughts and contributions

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @JonS. So glad you have come alongside us. Let us know if you have any difficulty accessing the core module materials and videos. I hope that you enjoy the forums. Are you planning on taking some of the electives? God-bless you and your journey. Let us know if there’s anything we can help you with.

4 Likes

Hello @JonS welcome to connect🙂
We look forward to your insight and we all need encouragement. Check out the various topics and feel free to engage.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ve already signed up to What it means to be a human (something like that :). Starting in September.

3 Likes

Thanks Sieglinde!

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Jon! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

a warm welcome, Jon! @JonS
So glad you’ve joined- I also, in large part, joined to gain access to the Core Module Content- then, realized this community is so much more. It feels a lot like the forums we had in the CM- lots of respectful, kind Believers coming together to share and grow together.

Enjoy!

2 Likes