Jonathan Asbun

Hi guys, my name is Jonathan Asbun,

I am a pastor and missionary from Cochabamba, Bolivia. I, alongside my wife and two boys, are currently working here as the senior pastor of Genesis Church Cochabamba.

I have recently finished the RZIM Academy Croe Module which has lead me to this group

I hope through this group to keep connected with different people from all over the world, to learn from different perspectives and to be able to share from my own experience and walk with the Lord.

God bless you all!

I am looking forward to get to know many of you and to learn from you.

6 Likes

Nice to meet you Jonathan!

1 Like

Hello Jonathan from a friend in West Virginia USA. So good to have you join us, I too look forward to hearing from you and wisdom you can share with others. Trust you had a Merry Christmas and looking forward to a blessed new Year.
Mike

3 Likes

Hi @jonasbun, welcome to connect. Wow, it must be such a blessing to serve in the way you and your family does :pray:t3: It’s great to have you here and I look forward to reading more from you. Please do share your experiences with us :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @jonasbun. So glad to have you connecting with us. Your training as a minister as well as the core module set such a good foundation that can be shared here. I hope that you find the categories and the participation a blessing in your life. I am sure your guidance and care here to will bolster your ministry and the a blessing to those who read your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind replies and welcoming.

I am looking forward to getting to know many of you and to dive in dipper into the resources and conversations on this platform.

God Bless you all and may 2020 be a blessed year for everyone.

2 Likes

Welcome! So glad you are here!