Jonathan Good

(Jonathan Good) #1

Hi everyone,

I am 26 years old. I was raised in the conservative Mennonite church, and I credit them with giving me my foundation of Bible knowledge. I have always been inclined toward skepticism and, after a number of events spun my life out control in 2016, I began seriously questioning the existence of God and the viability of Christianity. In this struggle, I found RZIM. For a few months, I immersed in the teaching from RZIM, especially the Q&A’s. I am very passionate about apologetics, and am excited to engage on this platform around a common interest.

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @Jonathangood,

Thank you for sharing this synopsis of your story with us. I am so grateful that the RZIM team was able to help you in the midst of a great struggle. I look forward to learning from you as we discuss these questions together!

(Isaiah J. Armstrong) #3

Hello Jonathan!

I currently go to a conservative Mennonite church as a young adult, so I know what it’s like to deal with skepticism in such a setting. RZIM was also a catalyst in getting me involved in apologetics and has been a huge blessing in my life.

I know for a fact you will be blessed immensely here on RZIM Connect and will grow stronger in your Christian walk! Don’t be ashamed to deal with doubt and questions; it’s a reality for all of us. With apologetics, we are worshipping God with our minds, which is what Jesus commands us to do.

I look forward to engaging with you on RZIM Connect!

(Luna) #4

Hello @Jonathangood Welcome!