Jonathan Heller

Hi everyone my name is Jonathan.

Born in South Africa into a Jewish family but, living in Brazil for 43 years. I am a Messianic Jew.

Recently I completed a course at RZIM and was invited to connect
Hope to be able to contribute to the discussions and for sure I have a lot to learn with you all.

9 Likes

welcome Jonathan :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome @hellerjo, it’s wonderful to meet you and I’m thrilled to read you are a Messianic Jew :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t3: Congratulations on completing the course. What stood out to you most? I think mine was the interview. I hope to read more about you as you engage here. Take care :heart:

2 Likes

Hi Sig, how nice to hear from you. I really enjoyed the course and I have to agree with you. the interview was really a highlight. Very special experience. Thanks you contacting me

4 Likes

Welcome, @hellerjo!

1 Like

Welcome @hellerjo, look forward to your contributions.

1 Like

Hello Bro. Jonathan @hellerjo
You are most welcome to connect. It is really a pleasure to meet you and I thank God for your life. Am looking forward to be bless by your wonderful contributions.
With Love and Grace
From Nigeria

2 Likes

Hi brother John. So pleased to meeting you too. Never been to Nigeria. Hooray to able go someday. God bless Jonathan

3 Likes

Hi Jonathan! Good to have you here! I was born and raised in Brazil, but I live currently in Sweden. What brought you to Brazil?
Greetings,
Nivea

3 Likes

So pleased to have you with us Connect, @hellerjo—Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome Jonathan!

Welcome, Jonathan. Good to have you here. I’m not of Jewish descent, but i consider myself a Messianic Jew, too. (Aren’t all Christians, in a way?)

I’ll be looking for your postings.