Jonathan Kalish

Hello friends,
My name is Jonathan, and I am relatively new to the Christian faith.
I grew up in a Jewish home, with a strong emphasis on secular humanism.
Although I tried to convince myself that I had life figured out, I always felt a vacancy in my heart that I could not fill with the things of this world. Three years ago, through a miraculous course of events that only God could orchestrate, I have come to know our Lord Jesus Christ.
I have spent countless hours reading books and listening to podcasts by Ravi, Vince, Jo, and many of the other team members. What a blessing to have y’all in my life.
By joining Connect, I hope that I am able to give back to a community that has given so much to me.
Thank you for all that you do…!!!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Jkalish. Thank you for sharing a bit of your story. There is a category called member testimonies that I would encourage you to consider writing.
https://connect.rzim.org/c/christian-growth/member-testimonies. Glad that the Grand Weaver and Hound from Heaven tracked you down. :slight_smile: God bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hello, @Jkalish, and welcome to Connect! Praise the Lord for how He has been working in your life and revealed Himself to you as you hungered to know Him more deeply. I am encouraged by your testimony.

3 Likes

Hello @Jkalish, your introduction was such a blessing to read. Welcome to connect. We would love to hear more about those events that led you to Christ and your salvation. I see @Keldon_Scott has posted the link for testimonies. I trust you will continue to be a blessing to us. Enjoy reading through some of the various conversations and feel free to engage :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome! Jonathan @Jkalish

We are glad to receive you.
Blessings

1 Like