Jonathan Roger Mubogi

Say hello… Hello everyone

Where are you from? Am from entebbe uganda

What led you to join Connect? I want to know more of God, I watched the leaders conference,

How do you hope to contribute? Any way possible as God leads

9 Likes

Welcome Jonathan

2 Likes

Jonathan, it is wonderful to have you join us here on Connect. I would love to learn more about you. What was your favorite part of the Chufch Leaders conference? Do you pastor a church in Uganda? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, Uganda, that is wonderful! Welcome to connect @Jonathan_roger We are so thankful you joined. Browse through the various topics and I am certain you will soon learn more about God and the family that is being established here. Would love to hear more about you so I look forward to your thoughts and insight. God bless :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Jonathan_roger. From Michigan, USA to Uganda I am glad you are here. Thank you for coming alongside us. I am sure that our connection will be mutually beneficial. What can we be praying for you in Uganda? And God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi Jonathan! @Jonathan_roger
So glad you’ve joined :slight_smile:
Looking forward to hearing more of your story as you feel led.
Enjoy exploring the topics and discussions out in the forums!

2 Likes

Hello Jonathan,
Great name and welcome! What was the leaders conference and did you have a favorite take-away to apply practically right away? God is creative like that and did you get to know Him more?
Blessings-

3 Likes