Jorge Rico adorno

Say hello hello to everyone out there in the community…

Where are you from?
I was born in Puerto Rico. Raised in NYC now living in texas

What led you to join Connect?
After hearing Ravi for some time, it dawned on me, that’s what I want to do. Share my hope with others who may not have any hope. Like my brothers.
How do you hope to contribute?
I really don’t have any idea. But by listening and reading the various comments of the members I may be have something to add, or ask a question that may inspire others to comment.

6 Likes

Hi, Jorge and welcome to connect. Am so please to meet you. It pleases me to see your willingness to share your faith with your brothers. Be free to join the conversations

Congratulations

2 Likes

Hello @islander, welcome to connect! It’s great to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will be blessed by the many conversations. Do feel free to share your thoughts and insight as we glean from one another :pray:t3:

2 Likes

@islander Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hi so glad you came to see what al is happening here at connect. Your insight and input will be appreciated. Blessings as you move forward with deeper understanding.
Mike

2 Likes

Thank ya’ll for your welcome. I am so looking to further partaking in our community. Blessings to all.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @islander. Glad you have joined connect. Please ask questions and explore. I hope you enjoy your time here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thank you Keldo Scott. I’m hoping to strengthen my faith. To help my brothers come to know our Lord and saviour, Jesus our GOD.

3 Likes