JorgeV

I want to say hello to all the members of this site and thank the opportunity to join.

I was born in Mexico and now live in the United States

My son introduced me to the RZIM many years ago and I have enjoyed the radio program very much, I have downloaded many podcasts that I listen throughout the day. I always find that any particular podcast that I hear from Ravi is alway pertaining and pertinent to what I am going through that day. I heard about the RZIM Connect during those podcasts and made me want to join the group.

I’m also a member of a group called Bible Study Fellowship, that I enjoyed very much and found that head knowledge without action is meaningless so I hope to contribute to encouraging others to act wherever they are and to be real, so we can be a true witness for Jesus Christ.

5 Likes

Welcome, @JorgeV!

Glad you are here! I agree with you, head knowledge without action doesn’t mean very much. If people are not feeling the effects of our belief then we aren’t doing it right.

I look forward to interacting with you here!

3 Likes

…Or if our believes do not show in practical ways in our lives then our believes are not seeing by others nor worth very much on the big scheme of Gods plan.

1 Like

Welcome, @JorgeV! Delighted to have you here on Connect. So wonderful to hear how God has met you and equipped you through RZIM’s resources in timely moments. I look forward to how you will help keep our community accountable to living out our faith and witness…and not only discussing it. It is critical that our head, heart, and life remain united for a whole and authentic living Christian witness!

2 Likes

Hi @JorgeV, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for your encouraging introduction. You are right. We have a world of hurting people who need to see our faith in action. It’s wonderful to have you here and I look forward to reading more from you :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @JorgeV. So glad your son brought you to this ministry. I encourage you to participate as often as you are able. I like that you are putting the head knowledge into action. Give us an idea how the fellowship you’re involved goes about what you do, if you would be so kind. Enjoy your time here. God-bless you and your journey.